- The National Association of REALTORS® surveyed their members for their Confidence Index.
- The REALTORS® Confidence Index is a key indicator of housing market strength based on a monthly survey sent to over 50,000 real estate practitioners. Practitioners are asked about their expectations for home sales, prices and market conditions.
- Homes sold in less than 60 days in 44 out of 50 states, and Washington D.C.
- Nationwide homes typically went under contract in 34 days in October!
- GEORGIA homes typically go under contract in LESS THAN 30 DAYS!
Now is the time to sell... fast sales... low competition... rising sales prices! Gives us a call today to find out what your home is worth!
FIND OUT: WhatsMyHomeWorthGA.com
SEARCH BY: All Homes / Neighborhoods / Schools
DOWNLOAD: MyMobileSearchApp.com (Search ANYWHERE in the USA!)
FIND US on Social Media: